Welcome to the Town of Clay Banks
6098 County Road OO ~ Sturgeon Bay, WI. 54235
8 miles South of Sturgeon Bay
A Little History
High Clay Banks. Sailors used them as sailing landmarks.
Set off from Town of Forestville in Feb 1859. First town meeting held April 1859 at Prescott’s Boarding House.
W. H. WARREN Sr. from New York-farmer and surveyor;
William HELMHOLZ from Germany-farmer. (Both came in 1855).